Thesis and Dissertation Coaching with Dr. Natasha Veale
Are you having trouble finishing your thesis or dissertation?
Do you feel like you’ve lost momentum in your studies and you need someone to hold you accountable for moving forward?
Are you trying to find a way to organize your time around your family and busy life?
Are you having difficulty accessing your faculty mentor and you need support now?
Are you working on your degree in an online program?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you may benefit from hiring me as your a dissertation coach.
A dissertation coach is someone who helps you finish your dissertation or masters thesis by providing support throughout the process. I offer:
- tips to help you to deal with the processes and stressors of finishing.
- help to figure out your strengths and weaknesses to help you achieve your goals.
- the accountability you need to keep you moving forward.
- questions to help you talk about your problem.
- a free consultation to get to know your goals and what it is you need to help you get the particular problem solved.
- 30-minute phone calls where we review your progress, talk about your challenges, and figure out what is and isn’t working.
- 45 minutes to an hour sessions if you need more assistance.
- Unlimited emails with paid phone consults.
Go to http://howtofinishadissertation.com for more information.